Rent an RV for Your Temporary Housing
Situations can sometimes arise that cause the need for onsite temporary housing. From homes being repaired due to storm damage, or if you are making improvements, or for commercial use and special events to provide comfortable accommodations for staff as well as talent, emergency personnel and VIP’s. Rv Rentals Of Jacksonville offers short term rentals to meet your needs. We serve the Southeast – Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North and South Carolina with RV rentals as short-term housing options for your convenience and peace of mind.
Just because you might be temporarily displaced from your home does not mean you should have to sacrifice a sense of normalcy. A short term housing unit will allow your family to continue daily activities with minimal disruption. Our temporary housing options offer more privacy than a hotel and help turn a stressful time into a relaxing time. Contact us at (904) 727- 9727 to learn more about how you can take advantage of our emergency housing options.
Temporary Housing for Home Repairs
While the end result of any home improvement project is exciting, the construction process can often be cause for headaches and disruptions to everyday life. Short-term rentals are a great option when your home undergoes a room addition or other renovations.
Mother Nature can sometimes be harsh and unpredictable, and despite necessary precautions, a negative impact on your home could be unavoidable. If you’ve been the victim of storm damage, flooding or fire damage, the results can lead to stress and anxiety for you and your family. When you need disaster housing or an emergency shelter while your home undergoes repairs, a travel trailer is an excellent choice. Your rental will include all the conveniences you would expect, so you can relax in your home-away-from-home.
Short Term Housing Rentals
Companies and organizations often have needs for temporary mobile housing units after a natural disaster or for other reasons. Our trailers bring the comforts of home in every short and long term leasing and housing situation. In everyday business operations, companies and organization often use RVs for multiple reasons. Off-site mobile offices at construction sites, at company gatherings, for musical and theatrical groups, event staff, and promoters at remote venues. The need for mobile housing in commercial situations is endless.
- We offer very modern and extremely clean and comfortable units.
- We deliver and set up the unit for you throughout the Southeastern United States. Delivery cost will vary depending on location.
- You will be given a detailed walk through to show all operations and be given a technicians phone number to contact if any future questions arise.
- All units have refrigerators with freezer, air conditioning and heat, hot water heaters, stove/ovens and a microwave.
- Units are pet-friendly.
- Our units have multiple flat screen Tv’s and can generally be hooked to outside satellite or cable connections.
- There are a couple options to supply electricity and handle the sewer.
- Our minimum rental period is 2 weeks.
2016 Surveyor 30 2 Bedroom Quad Bunk House
- Sleeps – 8 adults, Up to 10 with kids.
- Length – 30 ft
- Nightly Fee – $150
- Weekly Fee – $1050
- Monthly Fee – $4000
- Delivery charges apply and will vary according to mileage
- 2 Week minimum rental
- Security Deposit – $1000.00
- Needs 30 AMP electric
- Pet Friendly